Help Centre Natural Gas
Help and customer information for Flogas natural gas business customers
Existing Business Customers
Please note that all Business Accounts are payable by Direct Debit mandate. There are currently 2 types of Direct Debit payment options:
- Bill pay. This is where the full amount of your bill is deducted from your account 14 days after bill issuance.
- Payplan. This is where your the total of your gas bills for the coming year is estimated and divided into 12 equal monthly payments, this payment is then deducted on the last working day of each calendar month.
Estimated meter readings are based on previous consumption, any necessary adjustment will be made when an actual reading is obtained which would usually be on your next bill. However if you are unhappy with an estimated bill you can take the reading yourself.
Taking your own Reading
On the front of your meter, you will see a panel with a number sequence on black and red. Note down the numbers that are on black.
You can now either:
- Submit your meter reading online HERE
- Phone it in to our customer support team on 041 214 9500. Please be sure to confirm your address and meter number.
- Alternatively you can download and complete the METER READING FORM and return it to us at Flogas Natural Gas, Knockbrack House, Matthews Lane, Donore Road, Drogheda, Co.Louth, Ireland.
Switching Business Customers
- Switch online NOW
- Switch by phone - 028 9073 0277
- Switch by post. Download the form HERE and HERE and post to us - we will take care of the rest.
No, you keep the same meter and appliances. There is absolutely no disruption in fact the whole process is systematic and completed in seconds. You should get a closing bill from your current supplier when you switch, and then your next bill will be from Flogas.
You will need:
- A recent Natural gas bill
- Your Bank details for completing a Direct Debit mandate form
- An up to date meter reading ￼(Find out how to read your meter here)
No. Gas Networks Ireland manage the Natural Gas Network/Grid and is also responsible for all networks (meters/pipelines etc.), therefore you will NOT need a new meter.
Obviously we are not in a position to confirm details of pricing 12 months in advance this will ultimately depend on global gas costs. Energy providers are not in a position to confirm details of pricing 12 months in advance as this will ultimately depend on global gas costs
You should get a closing bill from current supplier in the coming days and then your next bill will be from Flogas. We invoice our Business customers every month.