Existing Business Customers - Natural Gas
Frequently asked questions for existing customers
How do I pay a bill?
Please note that all Business Accounts are payable by Direct Debit mandate. There are currently 2 types of Direct Debit payment options:
- Bill pay. This is where the full amount of your bill is deducted from your account 14 days after bill issuance.
- Payplan. This is where your the total of your gas bills for the coming year is estimated and divided into 12 equal monthly payments, this payment is then deducted on the last working day of each calendar month.
How do I read a meter?
Estimated meter readings are based on previous consumption, any necessary adjustment will be made when an actual reading is obtained which would usually be on your next bill. However if you are unhappy with an estimated bill you can take the reading yourself.
Taking your own Reading
On the front of your meter, you will see a panel with a number sequence on black and red. Note down the numbers that are on black.
You can now either:
- Submit your meter reading online HERE
- Phone it in to our customer support team on 041 214 9500. Please be sure to confirm your address and meter number.
- Alternatively you can download and complete the METER READING FORM and return it to us at Flogas Natural Gas, Knockbrack House, Matthews Lane, Donore Road, Drogheda, Co.Louth, Ireland.
How do I report theft of gas?